There are many reasons self-storage could benefit you for a temporary or ongoing period, including:
- Moving houses and needing space for your belongings in the interim
- Renovating and needing a space to act as a spare room
- Long-term travel and wanting a secure space for your valuables
- Living in a complex that has limited space for boats and trailers
All Storage Mart units and vaults are covered under our onsite security, and we will have smaller, safety-deposit boxes available for our clients soon. It is our goal to provide you with world class storage units and to ensure your hard earned possessions stay secure.
All storage units feature drive-up access, with a turning circle wide enough for trailers or boats. Our facility is built to accommodate trucks up to three tons and every unit features an easy to use roll up garage door, to allow simple loading and unloading. Think of us as your extra garage and let us know if there is any way we can better serve you.
You can store just about anything in your unit. People generally use their personal storage units for:
- Kitchen and home appliances
- Files and documents
- Seasonal items such as fans and heaters
- Vehicles and recreational equipment